- I bought pink jeans. Old Navy -$19.00. Such a steal!! Can't wait to wear these!
- I had the flu, then bronchitis for three weeks, and then a severe sinus infection that lasted two weeks. Ten pounds lost and two months later, I am finally feeling better! Let's hope no more sickness for a VERY long time!
- I have been trying out the "top knot" or "fun bun" a lot lately. It's an easy hairstyle for mornings when I really don't want to do anything.
|Shirt: Anthropologie, Jeans: J Brand, Shoes: Gap City Flats|
- It has been so Spring-y here lately! I love it! We've been spending a lot more time outdoors and that is definitely a welcome change. Good riddance winter!
- I got these beauties the other day! So in love!
|So perfect for Spring... Thanks Tory!|
- Gabe and I have been married almost 8 months! Oh my gosh! Where has the time gone??
- I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about the direction that I want this blog to go in. It has always been such a mish-mash of things. I feel like I need to get a firm grasp on what this blog is about and be more organized. I would love advice from fellow bloggers on this!
- My two year blog-aversary was this month. Insane. You would think that after two years I would be better at this. I'm not.
- I really need to change my email address associated with this blog. It's old and I rarely check it. I promise I'm not being shady if I never respond to stuff.
- Switching gears a little... I recently got into the show The Lying Game on ABC Family. Yes I know it's like for 16 year olds, but when I was at home sick I got sucked into a marathon one day. Now it's a staple in my DVR. Kind of embarrassing!
|via Google Images|
Well that's all I have for now! Have a good night!