Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life in Pictures

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great week! I had my yearly mole check with my Dr. today and everything looks good! Everyone needs to get screened this month if you haven't already. Anyway, we have been SUPER busy around here lately. Here's a little peak at life via pictures

How I start my morning. A healthy green drink

What mid-morning stress eating tends to look like. Bagel with cream cheese, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and Advil. Sometimes I just can't help it haha. 

Watching my 12 year old brother pitch at his baseball game last Thursday. 


My 5 year old cousin Emma already knows LV is where it's at! She was modeling my bag at her brother's basketball tournament Saturday morning. Love this little ham!

My dear husband and I at UCA's graduation Saturday afternoon. His sister's boyfriend graduated! Yay Josh!

Me with my Hubby's fam and the graduate. Have I ever told ya'll that the hubs has four sisters? Obviously one is not in the pic with us (His older sister is a journalist and lives in Qatar. Yes, the middle eastern country!)

Sunday morning breakfast. Crescent rolls, stuffed with Nutella, covered in cinnamon and sugar, and baked.

So yummy, totally bad for us, and so worth it!


A little Sunday afternoon shopping. Found this Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress at Dillards for half off! 

Finishing up our Sunday by my parents pool with margaritas!

And a few new favorites:

My new favorite snack!

Favorite candles at the moment.

Have a good one ya'll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get the crossient rolls square? I've made nutella rolls before but rolled them up, so not as much nutella was in them as is pictured here! It would be so GOOD if I could get more in there! Ha! It probably is very bad for you though.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know about a great giveaway from Shabby Apple that I'm hosting right now! Hope you enter!

Lauren

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-shabby-apple.html