Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spotlight on Vestique.com

I came across this little online boutique the other day and let me tell you, I have had to restrain myself from ordering almost everything on the site! They have adorable dresses, tops, jewelry, and other accessories. The best part? Everything is extremely affordable! Here are a few of my picks:



$50.00


$35.50


$42.00


$42.00


$58.50




$36.50


Take my advice and check out their site if you haven't already. If you live in Raleigh, NC, you're in luck because they have opened a store there! If you are like me and can't just pop over to North Carolina to shop then go here!

Have a great day ya'll!

*I was not paid or compensated for this review*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for your post! I've seen these dresses all over Pinterest and couldn't find them online. Aren't they great?