- We went to the Hogs game last Saturday (Sept. 10th.) in Little Rock. We were up bright and early to set up our tailgate. So much fun!
|With my handsome hubby|
|My cousin Meagan|
|Have I mentioned the fact that I have been slowly going shorter with my hair since the wedding?|
|As a tribute to 9/11, the fans in the even sections were asked to wear red, fans in the odd- white, and the student section wore blue.|
The Hogs beat New Mexico 53-3. Such a great day!
- As I mentioned above, I have been slowly cutting my hair shorter and shorter since the wedding. I know it's the cliche thing to do after getting married, but I couldn't stand that long hair anymore. I'm really happy at the length it's at now and it looks much healthier!
- My sister is a Homecoming Sweetheart this year!! I'm so excited for her. The dress that she will be wearing is beautiful!! I can't wait to post pictures!!
- I scored a few Missoni items from Target this week. I was shocked at how fast the items went here in central Arkansas!
- I am thrilled that this woman is back on TV!
|image via Google|
- I have been downing Pumpkin Spice Lattes like crazy!! I really don't want to add up how much I've spent at Starbucks the past few weeks!
Have a great weekend ya'll!