Saturday, September 17, 2011

Life Lately...

Hey ya'll!! Sorry once again for my lack of blogging. I have been having a hard time getting it together lately. Anyway here's a little update on life!

  • We went to the Hogs game last Saturday (Sept. 10th.) in Little Rock. We were up bright and early to set up our tailgate. So much fun!
With my handsome hubby

My cousin Meagan



Have I mentioned the fact that I have been slowly going shorter with my hair since the wedding?

As a tribute to 9/11, the fans in the even sections were asked to wear red, fans in the odd- white, and the student section wore blue.


 The Hogs beat New Mexico 53-3. Such a great day!


  • As I mentioned above, I have been slowly cutting my hair shorter and shorter since the wedding. I know it's the cliche thing to do after getting married, but I couldn't stand that long hair anymore. I'm really happy at the length it's at now and it looks much healthier!
  • My sister is a Homecoming Sweetheart this year!! I'm so excited for her. The dress that she will be wearing is beautiful!! I can't wait to post pictures!!
  • I scored a few Missoni items from Target this week. I was shocked at how fast the items went here in central Arkansas!
  • I am thrilled that this woman is back on TV!
image via Google
 Ya'll know how much I LOVE Rachel Zoe!!

  • I have been downing Pumpkin Spice Lattes like crazy!! I really don't want to add up how much I've spent at Starbucks the past few weeks!
Hope you are all having a great Saturday! We are going to our friend's house tonight to eat and watch the Razorbacks take on Troy. Should be a great night!!

Have a great weekend ya'll!

No comments: