Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time For Another Product Review!

Happy Wednesday night ladies! This week is going by so slow for me! I have a ton of products to review so I will probably spread them all out through a few posts.
First up: Yes to Carrots Night Cream $14.99 (Target)

Here's what the website says about it:
"Stars aren't the only things that shine at night - so does your beautiful face! With Yes To Carrots Night Moisturizing Cream, your skin gets that extra evening boost in hydration levels. By promoting moisture retention, it softens, smooths and firms your face, leaving you emanating a gorgeous, soft, healthy glow, so bright you'll need a sleep mask to catch some zzz's!"
• Dead Sea Minerals
• Paraben Free

My Review:
I wasn't to pleased with this. I have dry skin and I really thought that this would be good for it. I also loved that it was paraben free. When I first felt this cream I was actually worried it would be too thick and might cause me to break out. When I put it on I loved the velvety texture and how it felt on my skin. Then about two minutes later my skin was already feeling dry. So I put a little bit more on and went to bed. I woke up the next morning with the driest skin I've ever had. I was actually starting to peel. I tried it for a few more nights hoping it would get better, but it never did. I would not recommend this for someone with dry skin. Maybe normal/combination? It just wasn't for me.

 That's it for me tonight. I just want to say congrats to my future sister in law for her awesome new job that she got! We miss you T!

And please keep praying for Elizabeth ya'll. Visit the blog set up for her to hear her story and get updates on how she is doing. Prayers for Elizabeth

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Aww that's too bad this didn't end up working.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Please keep the reviews coming! I love finding out about new products!

SO excited for Teresa and her new job...she will do awesome!